These delicious and totally healthy, whole foods plant based, blueberry banana pancakes with a sweet, sticky sauce are just one of the amazing recipes you will find on ZestForever’s Weekly Meal Plans.
These pancakes are super quick and easy and can be knocked up in under 15 minutes. They are also refined sugar free, yet are deliciously sweet due to the ripe banana and sticky blueberry sauce.
Eat them as a filling and satisfying breakfast, or even as a dessert. 100% child friendly, tried and tested!
Blueberry Banana Pancakes with Sticky Blueberry Sauce
- 1 1 ⁄2 c Rolled Oats
- 1 c Dairy-Free Milk
- 2 T Maple Syrup
- 2 t Vanilla Extract
- 2 Ripe Banana
- 1 t Cinnamon
- 1 t Baking Powder
- 1 ⁄2 c Blueberries
- 1 T Olive Oil or Coconut Oil
- More blueberries to serve
- Rinse and prepare the ingredients accordingly.
- Place all of the ingredients except the blueberries in a blender.
- Once blended, fold the blueberries into the batter.
- Heat your oil on a griddle set to medium-high heat.
- Once hot, add 1⁄4- 1⁄2 cup of the better to the griddle.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes per side.
To make the sticky blueberry sauce
- Microwave 1 x cup of frozen blueberries in a microwave proof dish for around 90 seconds, or until visible bubbling. Watch out, they are hot!
- Serve immediately with either fresh berries and other fruits, or your blueberry sauce. Enjoy!
If you liked this recipe, then why not sign up to our mailing list and never miss a post from us again? You won’t regret it!